This is a To-Do List that encompasses the entire wiki, where people can volunteer to do what needs to be done on the website. You can also add stuff to the list that needs to be done.
We search the best quality for the images if you find one artwork with a better quality than on the wikia replace the uploaded one. We can complete the galleries with new image but be sure to fit with the gallery theme.
- Renders in better quality : Mana, Nagi, Ryoho, Reiji in Human and Animal form from Bloody Roar 4,
- Artworks of Yugo from DreamMix TV World Fighters
- Artwork in better quality : Long in Human and Animal form from Bloody Roar 2.
- Complete each section. In particular the Gameplay sections.
- Bloody roar (manga) : Finish the resume of each chapters
- Complete each section (Appearance, Affiliations, Beast Drive, ...)
- In a lot of Character pages, the story and ending have been carelessly combined (you can see a [...] to prevents the edit needed)
- Combo : Complete each absent information
- Bloody Roar 2's arcade soundtrack information needs to be added.
Command Lists Pages
- Complete the page using only the Command List that appears in the games manuals
- The secret moves like the Third Beast Drives and the New Career Moves (in Bloody Roar 4) should be included despite not being in the manuals
- For character not included in the manuals (Uranus, Fang, ...), for now, create a "best of" of the move
- Add the scan of the Command List in this manuals
- You can add External Links to more complete Fighter's Command List like this one
- Location Pages :
- Bloody Roar 2 -Nuclear Plant , IronWorks, Ruin in S.A., Desert
- Bloody Roar 3 - Sea Fortress, Silent Temple, Slum Street
- Bloody Roar: Extreme -Asian Gate, Chinese Temple, Freeway, Aircraft Carrier, Back Alley, Indian Palace
- Bloody Roar 4 - Japanese Garden, Huge Sewer, Highway Tunnel, Japanse Slum
- Command List Pages :
- From Bloody Roar - Bakuryu the Mole (I)/Command Lists, Greg the Gorilla/Command Lists, Hans the Fox/Command Lists, ...
- From Bloody Roar 2 - Busuzima the Chameleon/Command Lists, ...
- From Bloody Roar 3 - Kohryu the Iron Mole/Command Lists, ...
- From Bloody Roar:Extreme - Fang the Wolf/Command Lists
- From Bloody Roar 4 - Ryoho & Mana the Nine Tails/Command Lists, ...
- Staff Pages : Virgin Interactive
If you are in possession of this document(s). Please send a PDF version (or multiple scans) to the administrator
- Official Game Manuals: Bloody Roar 1 (In Good Quality), Bloody Roar 4
- Official Strategy Guide: Bloody Roar, Bloody Roar 2, Bloody Roar 3, Bloody Roar 4
- Bloody Roar: The Fang (manga)
- Translation of the Character pages from the Bloody Roar 2 V-Jump Books (their story "Before Bloody Roar 2")
- Translation of the Bloody Roar: The Fang manga
- Translation of the developer team interview in the Bloody Roar 2 V-Jump Books
Improve a Character's Page
A Characters page content it's in this order :
- Quote - use the template : Q
- Short introduction : -Character Name- (-Character Name in Japanese typography-) is a fictional character from the Bloody Roar series. Her beast form is the -beast form- and he is -Character's job-
He appeared in the -first/second/...- installment of the series, -Bloody Roar/Bloody Roar 2/...-.
-Secondary information like if he's dead, if he's never reappear in the series, if he's a boss, ...-
- Infobox- Follow this one
- (The images have to be the official character's renders from his last appearance.)
- Bloody Roar - Combination of the introduction and ending
- Bloody Roar 2 - Detailed resume of the character's story mode
- Bloody Roar 3- Detailed resume of the character's arcade mode
- Bloody Roar: Primal Fury/Extreme- Combination of the introduction and ending
- Bloody Roar 4 - Combination of the introduction and ending
- Endings - Ending cinematic from Bloody Roar, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury and Bloody Roar: Extreme
- Personality - Is he kind? rebel? cocky? Describes and make example.
- Appearance - A physical, fashion description with the changes through the series. The Outfits description is reserved for the "Character's Outfits" page
- Characters 1 - Relationship and history between the two characters. Make an effort, two lines minimum.
- Characters 2
- Corporation/Association - Group in which the characters has an affiliation (ex : ZLF)
- Gameplay - Character's gameplay (speed, moveset, strength, change through the series, ...) The Combo description is reserved for the "Character's Combo List" page
- Beast Drives - Description of the moveset of each characters Best Drives
- Ability Plus - Bonus ability unique for each characters who appears in Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
- Official Artworks - Only official artworks (render, poster, cover...), no fan-made or wallpaper. The pictures are categorized by games in a galleries.
- Quotes - A list of the five most representative quotes of the character through the series. The rest of the quotes are reserved for the "Character's Quotes" page
- Trivia - All the information that doesn't fit in the previous categories
For a better vision, see Alice the Rabbit , one of the most complete character page