|Full Name||Gregory Jones|
|Height||197cm (6'5) / 203cm in beast form|
|Weight||130kg / 150kg in beast form|
|Likes||Entertainment and Weightlifting|
|English Voice Actors||Barry Gjerde (BR)|
Greg (グレッグ Gureggu), real name Gregory Jones (グレゴリー・ジョーンズ Guregorī Jōnzu) is a fictional character from the Bloody Roar series. He is only playable in the first game of the series.
Greg is asking Yugo to help him out with the circus by being an attraction, but Yugo refuses and tells Greg he should do it. With this advice, Greg does just that and brings his circus back from the brink of bankruptcy as the ringleader and star of his own circus.
Greg seems to be a theatrical person at heart and is very much into his physical health. His motivation comes from his love of the circus and the friends he has made there.
Also see: Greg Outfits
Greg is an tall and muscular Caucasian man in his 30s with a white beard and a spandex uniform. He also has a hat which can be knocked off in the middle of the fight. His beast form takes many cues from the Silverback Gorilla.
He has no affiliations in this game, only looking to save his circus.
Greg is an extremely strong character with great advantages. His size and power belies his fast speed. While in human Greg's regular throw stuns the opponent and leaves him at such a large advantage he is able to run up and throw again looping it till his opponent is dead, while in beast Greg's power and range increases giving him some of the best ranged pokes in the game including one of his move () is one of the fastest moves in the game and cancelable giving Greg an extremely strong pressure and mix-up game. On top of this, Greg also has an infinite hit combo ( ).
- "See ya!"
- — Victory quote
- When Greg takes a consequent hit by his opponent, his hat falls on the ground and stay here until the end of the match.
- Gregs theme "Return to The Wild" appears in Bloody Roar 1, 2 and 3 despite Greg himself only appearing in the first game.
- Some of his moves and aspects of his playstyle have been given to Stun the Insect, who debuted in the next game, Bloody Roar 2.
- In the arcade version, Greg's skin color was a lot more tanned, however when the game was released on the PlayStation, his skin was turned to be Caucasian.
- When the fighter G was first revealed for Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition , some theories started to know who he was exactly, one of the most common theory was that G was, in fact, Greg from Bloody Roar . This theory was revealed false as G was only a new original character for the Street Fighter series.
- ↑ http://shoryuken.com/2017/12/24/who-is-g-bornfree-explores-theories-on-the-identity-of-street-fighter-vs-season-3-newcomer/
|Bloody Roar Series|
|Main Series||Bloody Roar • Bloody Roar 2 • Bloody Roar 3 • Bloody Roar 4|
|Related Games||Bloody Roar: Extrem/Primal Fury • DreamMix TV World Fighters|
|Characters||Alice the Rabbit • Bakuryu (Ryuzo) the Mole • Bakuryu (Kenji) the Mole • Busuzima the Chameleon • Cronos the Penguin • Fang the Wolf • Gado the Lion • Ganesha the Elephant • Greg the Gorilla • Hans the Fox • Jenny the Bat • Kohryu the Iron Mole • Long the Tiger • Mana the Ninetail • Mitsuko the Boar • Nagi the Spurious • Reiji the Crow • Ryoho the Dragon • Shenlong the Tiger • Shina the Leopard • Stun the Insect • Uranus the Chimera • Uriko the Cat • Xion the Unborn • Yugo the Wolf|
|Other Media||Bloody Roar: The Fang (manga)|